Course intended for Andrologists, Embriologists, Specialists in Reproductive Medicine, Gynaecologists, Doctors, Residents of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
The aim of this course is translating the widest knowledge in the ongoing potential of human embryos and considering how they reflect the features of the gametes that originated them, as well as the external conditions that may modify or attenuate their ongoing capacity.
Coordinator Mª José De los Santos Molina
1. Morphological indicators of embryo quality
2. Non-morphological indicators of embryo quality
4. Intrinsic factors affecting embryo quality: embryo quality
5. Intrinsic factors affecting embryo quality: effect of the spermatozoon
6. Intrinsic factors affecting embryo quality: effect of the oocyte
7. Extrinsic factors affecting embryo quality: response to ovarian stimulation
8. Ex vivo culture conditions
9. Nuclear and cytoplasmic transfer
10. Assisted hatching and aspiration of fragments
End of the course
Enrollment 300 Euros